Sunday, January 4, 2009

BECOME AN ADAD BLOGGER

I just received an e-mail from a current student, Sean Orozco, who said he would like to help with our blog. This is exactly what I'm looking for. I want a large group of students and faculty to become bloggers for ADAD. I am also hoping to begin adding other designers that I know as bloggers.

Students in our program are constantly looking at new sites, new technologies, and new software. I want this blog to be dynamic and current with all of these things, and more.

If you're a designer, design student, or faculty interested in contributing, write to me and let me know.

Thanks,

Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Daniel

    I really like what you're doing at Butte, and what you've always been doing...the amount of energy you're putting in there...I'd like to contribute whatever I pick up at Sac City this semester..

    ReplyDelete

All comments on this blog must have something to do with the posts, or they must relate to art or design.